Senin, 30 Januari 2012

Jual Gelang - Kristal Swarovski

Delhusna Handmade


Pengunjung yang berbahagia, untuk Koleksi dan Informasi Terlengkap Silahkan Mengunjungi website Resmi Kami di www.delhusnashop.com 

Untuk Koleksi September Ceria Seperti Di Gambar ini - Silahkan Klik Disini : 

Jual Gelang Kristal Swarovski Austria - Gelang Cantik

Jual Gelang
jual gelang

Dear Customer , kali ini kami menyediakan produk Gelang Kristal Swarovski, Kristal SWAROVSKI diimport langsung dari negara asalnya AUSTRIA - EROPA". Kilauan kristal indah yang memancarkan aura kecantikan wanita serta menambah kepercayaan diri anda :) .


Gelang - Shiny White
Price : 165.000
Jual Gelang

Gelang - Sprakly Glam White
Price : 300.000
Jual Gelang kristal
Jual Gelang kristal



Gelang - Cute Mix Rainbow
Jual Gelang kristal
Price : 500.000
Jual Gelang kristal


Gelang - Sparkly Rainbow 
Price : 300.000
Jual Gelang kristal

Gelang - Beauty White 
Price : 300.000

Jual Gelang Handmade


Gelang - Sparkly Brown 
Price : 250.000
Jual Gelang Handmade


Gelang Snow White 
Price : 280.000
availible : coklat
Jual Gelang

Gelang Gold Brown 
Price : 310.00
Jual Gelang

Gelang Shiny Flower
Price : 230.000
Jual Gelang
Jual Gelang



Gelang Shiny Brown Flower
Price : 230.000
Jual Gelang


Gelang Sparkly Butterfly 
Price : 290.000
Jual Gelang


Gelang Sprakly Purple
Price :300.000
Jual Gelang


Gelang Sprakly Rainy Zidzag 
Price : 500.000

9 komentar:

  1. What's up, everything is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's truly fine, keep up writing.


    Also visit my weblog; purevolume.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is really
    informative. I am going to watch out for brussels.
    I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    Look at my weblog :: virility Ex

    BalasHapus
  3. Ahaa, its good discussion regarding this piece of writing here
    at this website, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.


    Feel free to visit my page; alta white

    BalasHapus
  4. Hi Dear, are you really visiting this web page regularly, if
    so after that you will absolutely take pleasant experience.


    Also visit my web site - gout pain relief

    BalasHapus
  5. This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post.
    Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

    Visit my weblog :: genf20 plus

    BalasHapus
  6. I really like it when people come together and share opinions.
    Great site, keep it up!

    Review my weblog - virility ex in south Africa

    BalasHapus
  7. Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and
    checking back often!

    Look into my web site; buyaciphex.beep.com

    BalasHapus
  8. Hello mates, how is everything, and what you want to say
    concerning this paragraph, in my view its genuinely amazing
    for me.

    my web-site; provacyl

    BalasHapus
  9. Hey very nice blog!

    my web-site: venapro site

    BalasHapus

Silahkan meninggalkan pesan :) :